The Impact of Feeding and Nutrition on Pediatric Behavior
Articles and Books
- Beck, C. (2018, August 3). Development of Oral Motor Skills. Retrieved from https://www.theottoolbox.com/development-of-oral-motor-skills/
- Bryant-Waugh R. (2019). Feeding and Eating Disorders in Children. Psychiatr Clin North Am., 42(1):157-167. doi: 10.1016/j.psc.2018.10.005. PMID: 30704636.
- CDPH/CDSS/Essentials for Childhood Initiative. (2020, June 1). Trauma-Informed Nutrition.
- GriffinOT. (2019, April 17). Oral sensory seeking - Why is my child still putting things in their mouth?. Griffin Occupational Therapy. Retrieved from https://www.griffinot.com/child-oral-sensory-seeking/
- Mayes, S. D., & Zickgraf, H. (2019). Atypical eating behaviors in children and adolescents with autism, ADHD, other disorders, and typical development. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 64, 76-83. doi:10.1016/j.rasd.2019.04.002
- Silverman A, H. (2015). Behavioral Management of Feeding Disorders of Childhood. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism, 66(suppl 5):33-42. doi: 10.1159/000381375