Curriculum Modification to Support All Learners
Web Resources and Tools
Articles and Books
- Epstein, A.S. (2014). The Intentional Teacher: Choosing the Best Strategies for Young Children’s Learning. (Rev ed). National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Head Start Early Childhood Education Learning & Knowledge Center. (2018, August 21). Early Care and Education Coaching: A Closer Look at Coaching Models in Child Care and Head Start. https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/publication/early-care-education-coaching-closer-look-coaching-models-child-care-head-start
- Head Start Early Childhood Education Learning & Knowledge Center. (2019, October 11). Adult Support. https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/children-disabilities/article/adult-support
- Head Start Early Childhood Education Learning & Knowledge Center. (2020, October 28). Framework for Effective Practice. https://eclkc.ohs.acf.hhs.gov/teaching-practices/article/framework-effective-practice
- Reinwasser, M.K. (n.d.). Intentional Teaching. Arizona Head Start Training and Technical Assistance. http://www.azheadstart.org/presentations/Intentional_Teaching.ppt
- Sandall, S.R., Schwartz, I. S., Joseph, G.E., & Gauvreau, A.N. (2019). Building Blocks for Teaching Preschoolers with Special Needs. (3rd ed.). Baltimore, Maryland: Brookes Publishing Co.
- WestEd. (2017). Pre-Kindergarten Learning and Development Guidelines. California Department of Education. https://facultyinitiative.wested.org/cdeelcd-initiatives-publications/prekindergarten-learning-and-development-guidelines/